Pages

October 11, 2014

Freedom is something you have to take for yourself

Ohhhhh, of course I absolutely love the Connected Courses Daily Connect about finding quotes and making quote memes. YES! I have a blog called the Proverb Laboratory where I have collected lots of motivational posters (which I make with Automotivator) and LatinLOLCats (which I make with Cheezburger).

So, I am going to get re-engaged with Connected Courses today by cruising through blog posts, looking for quotes. I was totally out of it last week, so this is a great way to get back in! :-)

I'll start with this item from Cory Doctorow's Little Brother that I found in Maha Bali's beautiful post: Untitled and messy: trust in the blogosphere.
“You can’t get anything done by doing nothing…. I can’t go underground for a year, ten years, my whole life, waiting for freedom to be handed to me. Freedom is something you have to take for yourself.”
More quotes.