Ask yourself: When it comes to education, what are 5 things that we have to stop pretending? Post on your blog, tag 5 others (I'll tag people at Google+), and share using the #makeschooldifferent hashtag. You can leave a link to your blog post at Scott's blog post.
When it comes to education, we have to stop pretending…
1. That we can leave poverty out of the picture.
2. That standardized tests and grades measure learning.
3. That students can learn if they are bored.
4. That people who have never been teachers are "education experts."
5. That a traditional classroom is the best place for teaching and learning.