Pages

May 13, 2020

Twitter Highlights: May 13




There was so much good stuff at Twitter today... I am ESPECIALLY excited about having discovered a new musician, thanks to seeing him in the new Maati Baani video; I was so curious who he was and what instrument he was playing that I looked through the video notes to find him: Joel Veena. And he's at Twitter:


I'm listening to him right now, and I can tell I'm going to be obsessing about Indian slide guitar now. Wow.

Plus via Tineke, this incredible Guimet Museum resource for Hanuman! Connais-tu Hanuman, le dieu singe?



Fantastic storytelling resources from PBS here via Sheri: Storytelling with Words and Pictures.


And some lovely resources here also from Susan Spellman Cann (one of Two Psychologists Talk): Virtual Calm Space. (for example, one item is like the breathing calibration station I share with students now, but you can set the parameters for this one).



And a beautiful (BEAUTIFUL) blog post from Heather Castillo (Dances-with-Penguin Heather!): Creating in a Chrysalis.


Plus... more music: table drumming from Rob Kitchen (this via Steve Jackman!)



And this is hilarious: chuckle! chuckle! chuckle!