Pages

May 21, 2020

Twitter Highlights: May 21



I didn't log on as OnlineMythIndia today, but I still have some Twitter highlights to save just from OnlineCrsLady world. :-)

Via Kermyt at OU, some Classics fun: Natalie Haynes Stands up for the Classics.


Something for my Twine-using students: Twine Resources.


I really want to work even more on students seeing our classes as communities next year, and this piece from Jesse will be a big help: How to Build an Online Learning Community.


This piece from Joshua will be so useful for me, and also to share with class: The Connection Between Black English and Memes.


And I love this poetry from Billy Collins that Lora T. shared:


Plus some wonderful books from ScholarLed: here's where you can browse the books.


And this was just too cute not to share: kitten!